A Letter Of Safety Concern To The Sisters of St. Walburg in Kentucky: The Likely Danger Of A Planned Second Vaccination Following Your COVID-19 Outbreak.

The Benedictine sisters of St. Walburg recently experienced a COVID-19 outbreak almost immediately after the Monastery underwent its first COVID-19 vaccination. These sisters are likely to be at risk of harm from a second COVID-19 booster vaccination — reportedly planned for May 2021.

Today, 3/4/2021, I sent the following e-mail of safety concern to the sisters of St. Walburg, who experienced an unusual outbreak of COVID-19 disease immediately after undergoing COVID-19 vaccination.

You may read about this outbreak in the Kentucky Monastery HERE.

Sadly, three of the 28 infected sisters have died — while the rest are convalescing.

It is a good bet that most, if not all, of the sisters of St. Walburg have been naturally infected with the SARS-CoV-2 virus — AND that they were infected at around the time of their first vaccination.

It is my opinion as a physician and immunologist that persons with recent or occult SARS-CoV-2 infections may be at risk of harm from indiscriminate COVID-19 vaccination — especially the elderly and frail with cardiovascular disease.

The Sisters of Walburg are a Benedictine catholic order whose monastery in Kentucky experienced an outbreak of COVID-19 recently immediately following their first vaccination. It is my hope that they will hear the heart of a woman named Georgina of Yardley, and move to protect their community — and to set an example of safety for others with recent COVID-19 infection, in potential harms way from indiscriminate vaccination by an increasingly confused and careless medical establishment.

In the below email, I have warned and advocated for the sisters of Walburg to cancel their plans for the second vaccine dose in May 2021 - as was reported in the press recently.

Specifically, I recently warned FDA, Pfizer and Moderna about my safety concerns pertaining to indiscriminate COVID-19 vaccination of persons with recent or occult SARS-CoV-2 infection.

You may read my letters of warning to these government and corporate entities HERE and HERE.

It is my sincere hope that the Sisters of Walburg will understand and heed my message of safety concern — and act to mitigate against the possibility of further harm to their community.

You may read my email to the sisters, below:

— — — — — — — — — — — —
From: Hooman Noorchashm <noorchashm@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Mar 4, 2021 at 12:08 PM
Subject: URGENT SAFETY COMMUNICATION — The Planned Second COVID-19 Vaccine At The Sisters of St. Walburg Monastery.
To: <AilXXXX@gmail.com>, <nkorXXXXX@yahoo.com>, <ckreiXXXXXX@gmail.com>, <bauXXXXX@yahoo.com>, <sdXXXX@yahoo.com>, <smXXXX@yahoo.com>, <mcXXXXgmail.com>, <dorXXXXX@gmail.com>
Cc: Woodcock, Janet <Janet.woodcock@fda.hhs.gov>, Marks, Peter <Peter.Marks@fda.hhs.gov>, Tierney, Julia <Julia.Tierney@fda.hhs.gov>, <albert.bourla@pfizer.com>, Gruber, William C <Bill.Gruber@pfizer.com>, <Doug.Lankler@pfizer.com>, <media@modernatx.com>, Thomas Greene <tXXXXX>, Aaron Siri <aaron@sirillp.com>, Robert F. Kennedy Jr. <XXXXX>, Daniel Ruff <dXXXXX.edu>, John Swope <jsXXXXep.org>, Monsignor Picard <mXXXX@stXXXX.org>, G. Dennis Gill <fr.dgill@archphila.org>, Matt Gambino <mgambino@archphila.org>, <fr.tviviano@archphila.org>, <fmaier@archphila.org>, Tucker Greene <tucXXXXXXX.>

Dear Sisters of Walburg,

I write to you in friendship and as an American physician and immunologist from Pennsylvania — with close ties to your Jesuit friends in Philadelphia.

I have read about your community’s terrible struggle with COVID-19 recently in the press — and the loss of two of your precious sisters and friends to this terrible disease:


After understanding some of the details of what happened at your monastery, as presented by the press, I am duty bound as a physician-immunologist to share my high level of concern and alarm for your community in this email.

I have CC’d leaders of the FDA, Pfizer and moderna with this email, as well as a few good friends of mine, all public advocates. Because all these individuals are in process with my risk assessment for what I strongly suspect is a large-scale public health risk from the COVID-19 vaccine — and, which I think is directly affecting your community at St. Walburg.

I ask that you please carefully consider my message of warning here — especially as you hope to recover well from the disaster that harmed you and your friends.

I am nearly certain that it would be a mistake to assume that the outbreak of COVID-19 at your monastery within days after your community’s vaccination was simply a coincidence. Since December of 2020, I have been warning FDA, Pfizer and Moderna that indiscriminate vaccination of persons with recent or occult SARS-CoV-2 infections, might unmask or exacerbate the COVID-19 disease in such persons.

Therefore, in my professional judgement, it is possible that the terrible outbreak at your institution was triggered by the vaccination of those of you who may have been recently infected, or asymptomatic carriers of the virus, at the time you all were vaccinated. Please read my letter of warning to FDA and Pfizer about this possibility, here:


But the reason I am writing now, is because I strongly suspect that any member of your community who has had this natural infection and already recovered, may STILL be at high risk of harm from getting a second vaccine dose. I did hear from the reporting in the press that your monastery is planning to undergo second booster shots in May. It is my professional opinion that this could be an extremely harmful error for your community — especially given that some of you are over the age of 65 and may have other cardiovascular risk factors.

Please read the following two analyses I’ve written about this safety concern from indiscriminate COVID-19 vaccination, as it pertains to the naturally infected elderly and frail, for the public benefit:



Here are my personal guidance and opinion as a physician-immunologist, on how to most safely undergo the COVID-19 vaccination:


In summary, my sincere suggestion to you all at the St. Walburg Monastery, is to ask your physician to assess your blood samples for the presence of IgG antibodies and to perform another PCR assay for the virus immediately prior to any planned vaccination.

If you are positive for either of these tests, it is my recommendation that you delay your second shots for a minimum of 6–8 months. I state this for two reasons: 1) if you have IgG from a recent natural infection, you are almost certainly immune and 2) vaccinating persons with recent or current natural infections risks re-activating, or de novo activating, a potentially deadly inflammatory response in their bodies.

Sisters, please know that I write you this letter in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ — and in the name of Dr. Amy Josephine Reed, Georgina of Yardley. Perhaps you understand.

I’d be happy to speak with any of you or your physicians, about my letter of warning here — I pray for your health and good recovery.

Do consider with extreme care my friends — the naturally infected are likely to be at risk of harm from indiscriminate COVID-19 vaccination.

In friendship,

Hooman Noorchashm MD, PhD

e-mail: noorchashm@gmail.com

Hooman Noorchashm MD, PhD is a physician-scientist. He is an advocate for ethics, patient safety and women’s health. He and his 6 children live in Pennsylvania.